Covid-19 Update: The health and safety of our campers and staff are a top priority. We are following guidance from local and state health departments. We have postponed camp until summer 2021. Our new dates have yet to be determined. Please check back by winter 2021 for more information.
Still in School May 31 - June 6? Click here for a letter to your principal!